Our Featured Services
Your Neighbors Love Us!
Benefits Of Using A Professional Window Cleaning Service
Although the benefits of clean windows are hard to ignore, keeping these windows clean can be a real hassle to many. One of the reasons for this is the
fact that, window cleaning is labor-intensive and sometimes dangerous and you could hurt yourself while up there. If you are however among the rare breed of people who love a challenge and wouldn’t mind spending the weekend on a ladder with a squeegee, you can then handle the task yourself. If you however need the job done fast, and in the right way, you should then consider hiring a professional window cleaner. Outlined below are some of the main advantages of using a professional window cleaning service.
1. Enhances efficiency: Clean windows play a vital role in allowing natural sunlight into the house, thus helping keep your home well-lit and warm especially during winter. In addition to this, keeping your windows clean reduces weathering and oxidation around the window frames thus preventing fogging and air leaks among others. Air leak, especially in winter or summer, can have an enormous impact on your energy bills ñ hence the need to keep your windows clean.
2. Improved comfort: Window panes are prone to fingerprints, smudges, and dirty streaks that can be distracting. Windows with dust particles also prevent sun rays from entering the house thus making it seem dull. Ensuring these windows are cleaned regularly not only helps improve natural light penetration but also makes your home more comfortable. This is especially important in summer when you want to see the skyline from the comfort of your bedroom.
3. Keeps your windows in shape: Having professionals clean your windows ensures total removal/elimination of environmental contaminants such as hard water, acid rain, and oxidation from the window panes. These professionals use special/appropriate cleaners and cleaning methods for total dirt removal. Proper cleaning thus helps keep window panes (and frames) in top condition thus extending their lifespan. You therefore won’t have to worry about having the windows replaced due to corrosion or air leakage, as these are already taken care of.
4. Boosting curb appeal: Clean windows not only allow light to pass through but also improve your home/office curb appeal both on the inside and the outside. Experts recommend having your windows cleaned at least twice every year to help maintain the aesthetic appeal that clean windows bring. Cleaner windows also show how well managed your property is, and can also contribute to attracting more customers your way.
5. Safety: Although you can save lots of time by having a professional cleaner handle the tasks, this also removes the risk of falling or injuring yourself. Imagine cleaning windows on a two story building or more. The risk of falling over is huge considering you do not have the right equipment or tools for the job. Professional window cleaners are not only equipped with cleaning equipment and expertise but are also insured on the same. This means that, should there be an accident; the insurance cover gets to take care of all the expenses.
If you have been debating on whether to clean your windows or hire a cleaner, the best option would be to hire a professional. This will save you both time and money, and you will be able to enjoy your weekend without aching muscles and bones.
Get A Free Estimate!
Gutter Cleaning Services
Which, basically, is to move water away from your house and down to the ground at designated locations.
I’ve seen many gutters that look like the home owner is working on “container gardening” which is a funny way to imagine it but the reality is that when they get to that stage they are heavy with debris and moisture being absorbed by that debris. The solution is to clean those things out.
Which by the way we are only too happy to assist with.
Our Gutter Cleaning will remove the debris from inside your gutters as well any clogging in the first joint leading from gutter to downspout. This will leave your system free to work as it was designed to do getting the water from your roof to the locations it was designed to get to. How we approach this depends upon the pitch of the roof.
If walk-able we will do a roof blow and then sit on the roof and remove the problematic debris with a gutter spoon. If the pitch of the roof is not walk-able we will use a ladder to reach the gutters and employ a pole and spoon combination to perform this task. Since a roof blow is not possible on a non-walk able pitched roof we will drag debris from the roof valleys down to where we can reach it and remove it from the area.